Apple Cider Vinegar is by far one of the greatest things ever invented. I’d say it is pretty up there with snap seal bags and coconut oil.
Source: By Phongnguyen1410 – Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=34840183
Why you may ask? Well please let me take this opportunity to share with you why I start every morning with a warm drink of apple cider vinegar and lemon!
- It helps weight loss and assists in controlling your cravings and appetite
- Its a great fat-burning enhancer for workouts when added to water and aids with post work out to deter lactic acid build up
- It contains acetic acid which helps balance pH levels and maintaining alkalinity in the body to reduce infection and disease
- It is a natural prebiotic assisting with the growth of good gut bacteria and consequently aiding digestion, heartburn and liver detox
- It contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids, micro nutrients and beneficial acids to maintain a healthy body and provide energy
- It works wonders on your lymphatic system reducing the symptoms of sore throats, allergies and congestion- also helps with reducing bad breath
- It assists in reduce candida overgrowth reducing sugar cravings, mental and physical fatigue and yeast infections
But wait, helping your body function properly are just some of the benefits this magic potion can provide:
- Its great for your skin as a toner, to reduce acne, eczema and break outs or to eliminate warts
- It soothes nasty sunburns
- It is a superb all natural, chemical free disinfectant and cleaner
- It aids in repelling fleas and parasites on your pets and producing a shiny coat
- It kills nasty weeds in your garden
- It aids in removing pesticides and other nasties from your fresh produce
- It acts as a teeth whitener eliminating stains and bacteria when used after brushing
- You can use it as a shampoo, natural dandruff remover and detangler for silky, shiny and healthy hair
- When rubbed on your muscles, it eliminates cramps and pains
- Rumour has it that it cures hiccups (yet to be proven)
- It eliminates the smell of cat urine
- Provides a great detox bath when mixed with epsom salts and lavender oil
- It acts as a great salad dressing
- Can be used as a natural deodorant
- Its magical and can be used for most infections or ailments including but not limited to PMS symptoms, arthritis, reducing cholesterol, morning sickness, athletes foot, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, thrush, acid reflux and many more
Honestly, I could go on all day about the benefits of this stuff but I am pretty sure you get the point- it is bloody amazing.
So next time you are at your health food store grab a bottle of this stuff. Make sure you get one that still contains the Mother as this is what contains the essential ingredients. And if ingesting it or applying to to your skin, make sure that you dilute it with water first as it is very potent on it’s own.
Bonus: It isn’t expensive!
Enjoy the magic in a bottle 🙂