How magical life can be sometimes, particularly when you feel the Universe is aligning and things are falling into place.
For me, this has been a long time coming, particularly after a rough 2016. Three years of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, then a break up and job resignation at the end of last year, things were definitely looking pretty bleak. Just when I had started to lose hope, particularly after working so hard on myself and my recovery, the Universal power began to attract some pretty great things into my life.
WHAT IS THE LAW OF ATTRACTION?
The Law of Attraction is a philosophy based on the premises that whatever we put out to the Universe,we will attract in return. The whole concept behind it states that the energy force contained in our thoughts and our selves when projected outwards is powerful enough to magnetise good or bad energy towards it. Whatever energy we CHOOSE to focus on, whether it be the positive or the negative energy will be manifested into our lives in mysterious ways.
HOW TO USE THE LAW OF ATTRACTION?
After coming across a few great podcasts on the Law of Attraction, it is safe to say I am hooked on the power of what can happen when you put your mind to it. Personally, I have used the law of attraction to manifest a number of different things, including a bike, new business opportunities and even a special someone in my life. It just makes you realise how incredibly powerful it can be!
To get started using the Law of Attraction it is my recommendation that you start small. Lee Curtiz from one of my favourite Youtube channels, You Are Creators started his law of attraction journey by visualising a blue apple every day for 10 minutes. After a few months of practising this technique, he was at the grocery store when magically he found a blue apple. Crazy stuff right!
So let’s break it down for all of you Law of Attraction beginners:
- Relax Your Mind and Body- To get started, you need to ensure your mind and body are in a calm and relaxed state to absorb all of the benefits. Take about 5 minutes every day or so to sit down and mediate, enabling yourself to get in your zen-like state. Deep breathes from your belly will also aid in the relaxation process.
- Make a Clear Decision About What You Want- Our thoughts create our reality so in order to manifest exactly what we want in life we need to have clear, concise thoughts on what we are after. By sending out specific, enthused thoughts, the Universe is able to pick up on this frequency of energy and work behind the scenes on bringing into your life what you have requested. If you want to, even write down on a scrap of paper exactly what it is you are after and then throw it out once you are finished so that you are not hung up on it.
- Figure Out Your Why?– Why is exactly that you want these things to happen? Why are you focused on achieving these goals? There is always an underlying reason behind our ambitions and dreams. Digging deep to find out your ‘why’ and the feeling of achieving it, will enable you to increase your vibration and magnetise the tools you need to reach these goals.
- Visualise What You Want- Through the art of visualisation, create the idea that this thing or desire is already yours. What does it feel like to have it? What does it look like? What does it smell like? Use all of your senses to go into as much detail as possible. When we make this request a realistic vision, the Universe will have no choice but to help you work towards making this thing yours.
- Jot It Down- On piece of paper or in a journal, write down clearly exactly what it is you would like to manifest into your life. I highly recommend writing it as if you already have and embrace the emotions and feelings for having this thing that you desired so much. Only use affirmative and powerful language, for example I am a successful business owner earning $10,000 per month, as this will enable your mind to manifest positive results.
- Practice Gratitude- I highly recommend practicing daily gratitudes, but it is also great yo practice them when working on the Law of Attraction. Through showing appreciation for the things that we have received in our lives, we are returning the favour to the Universe for all of the wonderful things it has done for us. In heightening this gratitude for the Universal power, the Universe is more likely to work harder to manifesting our desires even further.
- Let The Universe Work It’s Magic- Don’t be anxious or overthink what you want. Once you have put it out to the Universe, or but it in your ‘Universe’ box, just let the Universe work quietly in the background to manifest your dreams. You don’t have to worry about the ‘how’, the Universe will take care of all of that. All you need to do is just be patient and trust that the Universe is doing all it can to get what you have put out there.
In addition to these 7 steps, I have also found some great resources on the Law of Attraction to incorporate into your daily meditation routines and lives. These are some of my personal faves that I listen to on almost a daily basis and that have helped me attract INCREDIBLE things into my life to help me achieve my dreams.
CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS, CHANGE YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES
THE PERFECT MORNING MEDITATION
GUIDED MEDITATION FOR DEEP POSITIVITY
There are just a few to get you started, but don’t worry there will be plenty more to come!
Just know that no matter where you are in life, you are capable of manifesting your greatest dreams and desires. All you need to do is follow these 7 steps and you will be well on your way to achieving your goals and creating the most amazing life possible.
The Universe has your back, you just have to put in the initial ground work.
Peace and love
– The Soulful Wanderer x